Honda Civic Freaks

Honda Civic cars are the Best Compact Vehicles ever created on Earth...

Here on this Site, we provide Honda Civic Fans with the most comprehensive reviews covering all kinds of civic breeds...

Enjoy your time reading, watching, and learning all about Civics related stuff....

Whenever you need some auto parts for modifying, pimping or replacement, no need to go anywhere, just browse through the posts...

Buckle up and Have a nice ride... :)


Civic 2000 Customer Testimony Summaries

"I bought this car new 9 years ago. It is now more than 80,000 miles. - It looks and works like new - I drive this car is NOT too late. The zipper has a Si (160hp), and handles well with the right tires. when new, was the most hot thing in the street for the price ($ 18,000) - less than two years was overshadowed by the increasingly powerful cars in its class - up more than 300hp.

I've owned models from Honda and Acuras since 1978 - the rule is - do the recommended maintenance and will continue to run. Only recommendation - more torque! "

"A Civic, in the form of shares is not a performance vehicle. Feedback indicating it will automatically be considered tongue-in-cheek.

What makes the Civic does well? Buy yourself a Civic. "

In short, the Accord was a great car, very reliable - the only thing I had to replace within two years of ownership were the two front tires. I go for this car, but I would not write about my current vehicle; The Civic Aerodeck.

The only things that made me buy the engine and was "promised" reliability. The engine is an awesome piece of engineering, nippy enough to 4 000 rpm, starts the song with 6000 rpm and then growls and goes mental all the way to 8400.

Very fast car for what it is, but the drawbacks are the noise is really tiring on the highway; I mean 70 mph, the engine is revving at 4000 rpm in fifth, but the overall fuel economy is average, but absolute pants, if you want to hear it growl.

Handling is great in front, as you can really feel the limited slip differential adhesion, and the great thing is that more gun the throttle, the more it sticks.

Recently drove a 400 miles round trip and suffered no back pain. Also, since this is a car ownership is a great size boot. A word of warning though, check out insurance quotes before you buy as it is a group of 15 cars. The car was a great starter car. Great resale value. "

"I had a Honda Civic as my first car and have been in love with them ever since. You can do many different things with models from Honda and is very reliable. The 160-horsepower engine VTEC produce much power, but one needs to move on (high RPM to 5000-6500 RPM) to harness the power of the engine.

I have only a few minor complaints about this car. Because I'm a fan of cars and take seriously driving me most of my complaints are related to improving the performance of the car, which most drivers can not care about. The manual should be either less closely, to 5-speed or just a six-speed, so the engine will rev at lower speeds on the highway.

The engine revs to about 3000-4500 RPM on the open road on the highway, creating much engine noise inside the car. Also, I would also like the leather upholstery leather and appointments were available for this car when I bought it last year

No comments:

Post a Comment